Club Rules & Regulations:
Below mentioned rules ensure safe and optimum use of club facilities& all the members should abide by the following rules:
- Club open hours:24/7*OR 5:00 am To 11:00 pm (Mon to Sat); 7:00 am to 9 pm (Sundays or National Holidays)
- Door Access Machine: Door access via biometric/QR code
- Club Access: Members who have made full payment of membership fees are eligible for club access
- Your Belongings: The club holds no responsibility for theft and loss of any member’s belongings
- Hygiene and Cleanliness: Members are requested to carry a separate set of shoes and a hand towel for work out in the club. Members are not allowed to wear outside shoes inside the club for their workout
- Club Offers: The decision related to prices and offers are subject to change as per business requirements at sole discretion of Snap Fitness
- Assessments: Fitness & Nutrition assessment shall be offered on appointments only
- In the case of any injury to member inside Snap Fitness premises or during a Snap Fitness – sponsored event, Snap Fitness will not hold any responsibility
- Medical Clearance: Members with medical conditions are requested to carry Doctor’s clearance certificate before taking up any assessments/workout routine from the club. Any members below 18 years should be accompanied by an adult above 18 years
- Membership Cancellation: No refunds will be given in the event of membership cancellation. It can only be transferred to a non-member with the transfer charges
- Freezing Option: Freezing facility is available for Annual membership = 1 month & Half yearly membership = 15 days on request raised by the members well in advance
- Transfer Option:Only half yearly & annual membership, can be transferred EITHER from a member to a Non –member at parent club OR club to club transfer **(Club memberships can be transferred to another club located at a distance of 6 Kilometers & above, by paying the transfer charges & difference in amount between the parent club and the club transferred. Transfer is only allowed once)
- Upgrade Option: A membership benefit that allows an eligible member to upgrade his/her membership to a longer duration or to a higher time slot for the balance period of his/her membership by paying the difference in amount at the prevailing rate.*(Within 15 days from membership start date)
- For any queries, feedback or suggestion please feel free to write to email@example.com
Guidelines to start your workout plan:
- Please ask for 3 days orientation plan
- Please fix an appointment with Fitness Trainer and Nutritionist to understand your Fitness level & Diet habits
- Have a meal gap of 2-3 hours for accurate reading in the fitness test. Also ensure you do not come empty stomach as you need to perform various physical activities
- Please ensure to collect your exercise prescription from the Trainers & diet plan from the Nutritionist
- The management reserves the right to admission
- Memberships are non-proprietary. No representations, written or oral, other than those contained in the rules are authorized by or binding upon the fitness club
- The management may at any time modify timings of the fitness club. Intimation of any modifications and holidays will be made available to members through messages on the notice board. We reserve the prerogative to assume that all members read the notice board
- The management may introduce, discontinue or modify any facility, service, equipment, rules and regulations or rates of the fitness club without prior notice
- The management shall not be considered in default of its obligations in the instance of natural calamities such as floods, earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, storms and heavy rainfall as well as occurrences such as strikes, lockouts, war, riots or fire, etc. In case of such unforeseen exceptional circumstances, the management may also be forced to discontinue operations temporarily or permanently. Under such circumstances the management will not be liable to pay any refund or give any extension
- The management will not be responsible for any personal injuries or accidents sustained by individuals in and around the premises. Individuals may use all the facilities at their own risk
- Members are responsible for their own belongings and are advised not to carry valuables to the club. The management will not be responsible for any loss or theft of personal belongings of members
- Members must not keep their personal belongings or locker keys with any staff member in the club. The management will not be responsible for any theft or loss resulting from such actions
- Parking/valet parking in and around the club premises is at the sole responsibility of members
- Membership fees and all other additional facility payments collected including registration fees are non-refundable. We have a No Refund’ policy
- Members must make all payments only at the front desk and in exchange for a valid receipt.Members are advised to retain that receipt for the entire duration of their membership. No disputes or arguments will be entertained without presenting a valid receipt
- Payment towards membership or services at the fitness club ensures the member the use of that service or membership for the duration bought as per the rules. The payment in no way guarantees the same staff throughout the period of usage of the service or membership. Change in staff does not entitle any member to a refund
- Memberships of those members not abiding by the rules or defaulting in any payment will be terminated without a refund
- Members must not carry or store any illegal items or arms and ammunitions in the club premises. The management will not be responsible for such actions
- We assume that members have read all rules and regulations governing the operations of the club
- Refrain from using abusive language, fighting or treating anyone disrespectfully. If a member is found treating anyone disrespectfully or whose actions are in any way detrimental or hurtful to the sentiments of other members or staff, the management may at its discretion, suspend or cancel the rights, privileges or membership of that individual without refunding the fees
- Smoking, consuming alcohol and chewing of beetle leaf or tobacco in the premises is strictly prohibited. Entering the fitness club premises under the influence of alcohol or any recreational drugs is strictly prohibited. If a member is found breaking this rule, the management may at its discretion, suspend or cancel the rights, privileges or membership of that individual without refunding the fees
- Transfer of Annual membership will be possible only when member completes 3 months in the parent club
General Statement of Program Objectives and Procedures:
I understand that this physical fitness program may include exercises to improve the cardio respiratory system (heart and lungs), the musculoskeletal system (muscle endurance, strength and flexibility), and to improve body composition (decrease body fat in individuals leading to lose fat, with an increase in weight of muscle and bone). Exercise may include aerobic activities (treadmill walking/running, bicycle riding, rowing machine exercise, group aerobic activity, swimming and other such activities), calisthenics and weight lifting to improve muscular strength, endurance and flexibility exercises to improve joint range of motion.
Description of Potential Risk:
I understand that the reaction of the heart, lung and blood vessel system to such exercise cannot always be predicted with accuracy I know there is a risk of certain abnormal changes occurring or following exercising which may include maladies of blood pressure or heart rate. Ineffective functioning of heart, and in rare instances, heart attack. Use of the weight lifting equipment and engaging in strenuous body calisthenics can lead to musculoskeletal strains, pain & injuries if adequate warm up, gradual progression and safety procedures are not followed.
Description of Potential Benefits:
I understand that a program of regular exercise for the heart and lungs, muscles and joints, has many associated benefits. These may include a decrease in body fat. Decreased blood fats & blood pressure, improvement in psychological function, and a decrease in risk of heart disease. I have read the above & understand it. Any questions which may have occurred to me have been answered to my satisfaction. I also understand that before beginning my exercise program, I should consult with a physician. It is expressly agreed that all use of the fitness facilities shall be undertaken by me at my own risk, and the gym shall not be liable for any injuries or damage to me. It is also agreed that I will reimburse the gym or concerned member for any damage to the gym facilities, equipment or property, or the property of any member by me or my guest.
Form of Declaration / Undertaking / Disclaimer and Release
I, the undersigned, hereby confirm and declare as follows:
- I am fully aware that a full medical check-up is necessary to ensure that I do not suffer from any illness, disease, ailment, injury or other physical condition which:
- In any manner what so ever prevents me from using or renders me medically unfit to use the Equipment facilities or other services (together “the facilities and Services”) available at Snap Fitness.
- Restrict, diminish, hinder or otherwise adversely affect my ability to use the Facilities and Services;
- May deteriorate or be aggravated as a result of the use if the Facilities and Services; or
- May be transmitted to or affect the staff or other guests, visitors or members of the Club.
- I underwent the necessary medical check-up and hereby represent and warrant that I do not sufferfrom any illness, disease, ailment, or other physical condition as described in paragraph (1) above. If at any time in the future, I develop or suffer from any illness, disease, ailment, injury, or other physical condition as described in paragraph (1) above, and then I shall refrain forthwith from using the Facilities & Services.
- I have full knowledge of and I am very familiar with the Facilities and Services. Furthermore, I am fully experienced in and Knowledge able of the use of the Facilities and Services. I undertake to exercise due care and diligence in using the equipment and other facilities available at the Club.
- In view of the above, the use of the Facilities and Services by me shall be at my own risk and responsibility and I hereby forever waiver and discharge Force Fitness India Pvt Ltd and their respective Owners, Managers, Operators, Officers and Staff from any and all claims, demands, actions, causes of actions of any kind, nature and description what so ever arising out of any accident, injury, disease, aliment, illness, loss, damage, or other adverse effects and consequences suffered by me whether directly or indirectly as a result or by reason of the use of the Facilities and Services.
- I have full knowledge and I am familiar with the rules and regulations of Force Fitness India Pvt Ltd and agree to abide by the same.
Gym Membership Freezing: Maximum 2 months @ Rs. 500/- per month.
Gym Membership Transfer: One Time Transfer to only a Non – Member @ Rs. 1000/-
- No refunds will be given in the event of Membership cancellation. Memberships cannot be exchanged for goods, coaching, Personal Trainings or any other activity within the Club. I have read & agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the club.
Accepting the terms & conditions on online platforms doesn’t require any signature.